Feelin’ Lucky? Enter here to win a Trevor Hall tour shirt and signed copy of his new album
There is no need to answer that question because on this festive day, one lucky reader will walk away with a nice little bundle of merch from our pal, Trevor Hall. Yes, you read that correctly, keep reading and you will have the opportunity to enter to win a Trevor Hall tour shirt — in green, of course — and a signed copy of Trevor’s new CD, Everything Everytime Everywhere, commonly referred to as E3.
E3 is Trevor’s fifth studio release and third from his current label, VanGuard and — just as the case has been since he released his first album in the 11th grade — with E3, he once again leads with his strongest suit… his scholarly aptitude as a songwriter.
Though there is no huge deviation from previous work, the record showcases a matured Hall in his finest form. Elementally diverse, the listening journey on E3 is broad; at times it is heavy and sriritual while at others it playful and toe tapping. Crisscrossing across dashed lines of reggae, rock and even hip hop, diversity makes for a record that can be played time and again without becoming stale.
Driven by the first single, “Brand New Day,” the album has been met with magnificent reception and radio play across the country. Most important though, fans both old and new have taken to the album as a duck does to water.
Trevor is currently touring in support of the album and hopefully he and his band haven’t passed your city by yet. If so, stay tuned and you will see what you missed with an Honest Tune review with photos from Birmingham (3/15/12) this coming week as well as a Live, Backstage and Unplugged segment that Trevor was gracious enough to sit down for on that same night in Birmingham.
3/17/12- Myrtle Beach, SC :: St. Patrick’s Day Festival
3/21/12- Ft. Lauderdale, FL :: Culture Room
3/22/12- Orlando, FL :: The Social
3/24/12- Charleston, SC :: The Pourhouse
3/25/12- Wilmington, NC :: The Soapbox Laundro Lounge
3/28/12- Virginia Beach, VA :: The Jewish Mother Hilltop
3/29/12- Baltimore, MD :: Baltimore Soundstage
3/30/12- Philadelphia, PA :: The Blockley
3/31/12- Buffalo, NY :: Asbury Hall
4/01/12- South Burlington, VT :: Higher Ground
4/03/12- Adrsley, NY :: LIFE The Place to Be
4/04/12- Cleveland, OH :: Cambridge Room at House of Blues
4/05/12- Evanston, IL :: SPACE
4/06/12 Minneapolis, MN :: Varsity Theater
4/07/12- Fargo, ND :: The Aquarium
4/10/12- Colorado Springs, CO :: Stargazers Theatre and Event Center
4/11/12- Fort Collins, CO :: Hodi’s Half Note
4/12/12- Taos, NM :: KTAOS Solar Center
4/14/12- Phoenix, AZ :: McDowell Mountain Music Festival
1) One GRAND PRIZE winner will walk away with a Trevor Hall E3 2012 Spring Tour Shirt and a signed copy of the latest Trevor Hall album, Everything Everytime Everywhere.
How to Enter…
1) Log in to your Facebook account (if you aren’t already) and scroll down to the bottom of this page and hit the “Like” button. ** If you do not have a Facebook account, it is cool. You can still enter. See, we told you that you don’t always have to have a Facebook or Twitter account for contests.
3) Click HERE and fill out the VERY brief entry form so that we will have your info to put into the random name drawing process when the time comes.
IMPORTANT: SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING ENTRY
Rules & Eligibility
1) All of the entered names will be copied from the survey site and pasted into a computer generated random name picker. All of this will be videotaped so that nobody can cry foul. To see examples of us using this tool, click here. If we are lucky, maybe we will bump into Col. Bruce and get him to draw names out of a beer pitcher again.
2) The deadline for entry is Tuesday, 3/21/12 at 11:59 PM CST
3) Winners will be announced within 7 days from the entry deadline.
1) Only entries that conform to the specifications outlined in “How to Enter” will be considered.
2) No previous or current Honest Tune editor/staff may enter
3) Contributors (senior and otherwise) may enter.
4) Only one entry per person/ per “prize” will be allowed and IP Addresses are logged on the survey site.
5) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and from within the continental United States.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Q: I am not 18 yet. What should I do?
A: Get your mom or older brother or sister to enter for you. Just be sure that your mom “likes” us on Facebook and that your older brother or sister is not a Trevor Hall fan. Otherwise he or she may try and keep the shirt and CD drum head and things could get ugly. Think about it… fighting over Trevor Hall merch is kind of drinking for sobriety. It just doesn’t make sense. Trevor is a lover, not a fighter.
3) Q: I have a question that is not answered here. Why is it not answered and what do you plan to do about it?
A: Why are you asking so many questions? Just enter the contest already. But if there is absolutely something that you must know, head up to the top of the page and click on the “contact” menu item and fill out the submission form. We will be with you shortly. Now let the elevator music commence.
This contest is solely the responsibility of Honest Tune. It is not affiliated with nor is it endorsed by Trevor Hall or any representatives thereof. Trevor Hall is aware of the contest and signed the contributed E3 disc. That participation does not indicate endorsement. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. The winner will be contacted via his/her email address and must respond to the contact within 72 hours. All entries must be received from within the United States. Rules & eligibility requirements may be changed with or without notice within the first 72 hours of the contest’s launch. After 72 hours, any changes will be posted via Honest Tune’s Twitter or Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the above listed criteria and Honest Tune reserves the right to disqualify entries based solely its discretion and upon an entry’s lack of conformity to the standards outlined above.