Each contest will have its own set of requirements for entry, with some being only slightly different and one being entirely different. So please, for your sake, pay attention to everything you fill out and/or complete all steps in regards to what you are asked to do in order for your entry to be valid*.
Saturday | Day 3 of 4
For Warren Haynes Wednesday, click HERE
For Trey Anastasio Thursday, click HERE
UPDATE: The contest scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, has been POSTPONED
What you are playing for…
1) One GRAND PRIZE winner will walk away with:
Â» One (1) new copy of Jimmy Herring’s new album, Subject To Change Without Notice, signed by the man himself, Jimmy Herring.
Â» Two (2) tickets to one of of the following stops on Jimmy and company’s co-headlining tour with Victor Wooten Band. **
- 11/2/12- Atlanta, GA
- 11/3/12- Charlotte, NC
- 11/4/12- Durham, NC
- 11/5/12- Asheville, NC
- 11/7/12- Wilmington, NC
- 11/8/12- Richmond, VA
- 11/11/12- NYC, NY
2) One first place winner will walk away with:
Â» One (1) download code for an mp3 of the full album, Subject to Change Without Notice
How to enter…
This is a social media contest***, but it is really easy. Therefore, there will be only one step that you will have to complete so that your entry will be valid.
3) Fill out the brief (6 question) entry form below, or if you would prefer, head HERE to fill it out.
Rules & Eligibility
1) All of the entered names will be collected from the survey site and pasted into a computer generated random name picker. All of this will be videotaped so that nobody can cry foul. To see examples of us using this tool, click here. If we are lucky, maybe we will bump into Col. Bruce and get him to draw names out of a beer pitcher again.
2) The deadlines for entry for each days’ giveaways are as follows:
Warren Wednesday‘s Deadline is 10/26/12 at 11:59PM CST
Trey Wednesday‘s deadline isÂ 10/27/12 at 11:59PM CST
The deadline for this contest is 10/28/12 at 11:59PM CST
3) For any contest that has tickets involved, such as today’s or “Warren Wednesday” did, the winner will be announced the following day. Other winners will be announced within 7 days from the entry deadline.
1) Only entries that conform to ALL of the specifications outlined in â€œHow to Enterâ€ will be considered.
2) No previous or current Honest Tune editor/staff may enter
3) Contributors (senior and otherwise) may enter.
4) Only one entry per person/ per â€œprizeâ€ will be allowed and IP Addresses are logged on the survey site.
5) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and from within the continental United States.
6) All applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry and may be required to prove age prior to prize being sent, particularly in cases when an album may contain explicit lyrics or when concert or festival tickets are being offered.
** Winner is responsible for all travel fees, to include but not be limited by hotels, parking expenses, food, gasoline, other ancillary expense, etc. The winner will only receive complimentary entry to the show specified and NO NAME CHANGES will be allowed. â€œEntryâ€ does not necessarily mean â€œticket.â€ It may mean â€œguest listingâ€ or other means of entry. In other words, donâ€™t enter if you already know you cannot go. Lastly, entry to event(s) based upon winning entitles winner to a place in the venue and does not imply a â€œgreat seatâ€ though it very well may be; it also does not imply â€œpress, photography, other media or backstage access or privileges unless otherwise stated as such.
*** See Fine Print
*** See Fine Print
This contest is solely the responsibility of Honest Tune and no purchase is necessary to win. Enrollment in any site is not mandatory, albeit preferred. In a case where a prospective entrant would like to enter without subscribing to a 3rd party site, he/she may send a postcard with information asked for in the official web entry form. ONLY postcards will be accepted and any envelopes will be discarded immediately upon receipt. In no case shall Honest Tune use any information provided by entrants to any second or third party. Information may only be kept for internal database and may be used for future emails directly and solely related to interest for which this site is categorized and only regarding interests expressed solely by Honest Tune. This contest is not affiliated with nor is it endorsed by any artist , band, group or venue featured or any other representatives, promoters, owners or management thereof. In each case, an agent of each has been notified of these proceedings as a courtesy, or in response to a promotional giveaway that may or may not be included in this offer. Odds of winning depend solely on number of entries. The winner will be contacted via his/her email address and must respond to the contact within 72 hours. If no response is received, it shall be deemed that winner wishes to forfeit his/her prize. All entries must be received from within the United States. Rules & eligibility requirements may be changed with or without notice within the first 72 hours of the contestâ€™s launch. After 72 hours, any changes will be posted via Honest Tuneâ€™s Twitter or Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the above listed criteria and Honest Tune reserves the right to disqualify entries based solely on its discretion and upon an entryâ€™s lack of conformity to the standards outlined above. Postcards should be addressed exactly as follows: Contests c/o Honest Tune-Online 1 Independent Dr. Rainbow City, AL 35906. Prize Values will be listed within 60 days of contest closing due to the ongoing nature of this contest. Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to the the contact option on the Honest Tune Home Page.