Last week, we brought you our first piece of exclusive Honest Tune content when we went Live, Backstage & Unplugged with Elephant Revival, Emmitt Nershi Band and the Mosier Brothers.
This coming week, we will take you on the scene with a full episode of coverage that features interviews from Vince Herman, Yonder Mountain String Band, Elephant Revival, Anders Beck (Greensky Bluegrass), Larry Keel, The Infamous Stringdusters, Emmitt Nershi Band, the Two Man Gentleman Band, Jeff Mosier and much more. Plus, we will once again go Live, Backstage & Unplugged with Donna The Buffalo, Larry and Jenny Keel, The Infamous Stringdusters and Jim Lauderdale.
In the meantime, it just wouldn’t be Honest Tune if there wasn’t a sweet contest to go along with all of this goodness.
1) One GRAND PRIZE winner will walk away with an official 2012 Suwannee Springfest poster that is signed by the poster artist and the following performing artists from the 2012 lineup: Yonder Mountain String Band, Billy Nershi, Drew Emmitt, Vince Herman, Larry Keel,Â and Anders Beck & Mike Devol (Greensky Bluegrass).
How to Enterâ€¦
1) Log in to your Facebook account (if you arenâ€™t already) and scroll down to the bottom of this page and hit the â€œLikeâ€ button.
2) Head over to the Spirit of the Suwannee Facebook page and “like” that page.
3) Click HERE and fill out the VERY brief entry form so that we will have your info to put into the random name drawing process when the time comes.
IMPORTANT: SEE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING ENTRY
Rules & Eligibility
How a winner will be chosen:
1) All of the entered names will be copied from the survey site and pasted into a computer generated random name picker. All of this will be videotaped so that nobody can cry foul. To see examples of us using this tool,Â click here. If we are lucky, maybe we will bump into Col. Bruce and get him to draw names out of a beer pitcher again.
2) The deadline for entry is Friday, 4/13/12 at 11:59 PM CST
3) Winners will be announced within 7 days from the entry deadline.
1) Only entries that conform to the specifications outlined in â€œHow to Enterâ€ will be considered.
2)Â No previous or current Honest Tune editor/staff may enter
3) Contributors (senior and otherwise) may enter.
4) Only one entry per person/ per â€œprizeâ€ will be allowed and IP Addresses are logged on the survey site.
5) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and from within the continental United States.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Q: I am not 18 yet. What should I do?
A: Get your mom or older brother or sister to enter for you. Just be sure that your mom â€œlikesâ€ Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park on Facebook and that your older brother or sister is not a Yonder, Leftover, SCI, Emmitt Nershi, Keels or Greensky fan… or just an asshole who wouldn’t give you your poster if he won.
2) Q: I don’t have a Facebook account. What can I do to still have a chance to enter?
A: Create a Facebook page. Seriously, stop being so freaking paranoid. You probably only heard about this contest because your pal heard about it on Facebook. If you REALLY don’t want to have a Facebook account, it’s not like there aren’t tons of fake ones out there. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, but that really smoking hot gal that added you really just wants you to join a dating site.
Anyway, so yeah… just make a Facebook account for your dog. But be sure that you let us know that you did that by commenting below. Otherwise we will not know that you followed the rules and all of you and your pooch’s efforts will be for naught.
3) Q: I have a question that is not answered here. Why is it not answered and what do you plan to do about it?
A: Why are you asking so many questions? Just enter the contest already. But if there is absolutely something that you must know, head up to the top of the page and click on the â€œcontactâ€ menu item and fill out the submission form. We will be with you shortly. Now let the elevator music commence.
This contest is solely the responsibility of Honest Tune. It is not affiliated with nor is it endorsed by Suwannee Springfest, Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park or any of the artists who signed the poster,Â or any representatives thereof. They are aware of the contest but that participation does not indicate endorsement. Odds of winning depend on number of entries. The winner will be contacted via his/her email address and must respond to the contact within 72 hours. All entries must be received from within the United States. Rules & eligibility requirements may be changed with or without notice within the first 72 hours of the contestâ€™s launch. After 72 hours, any changes will be posted via Honest Tuneâ€™s Twitter or Facebook account. All entries must be submitted via the above listed criteria and Honest Tune reserves the right to disqualify entries based solely its discretion and upon an entryâ€™s lack of conformity to the standards outlined above.