With January in the books, the 11 month countdown to Jam Cruise 10 has begun.Â 2011 is now well underway and Honest Tune’s extensive Jam Cruise coverage is complete. Therefore, it is now time for our most anticipated contest in many moons; our thank you gift to our readers: a chance to win a signed Jam Cruise 9 poster.
It is not everyday that a festival as special as Jam Cruise happens and it is for this reason that we have chosen this very special contest to celebrate the memory of the boat and offer you, our fellow live music enthusiast, one very awesome addition to your wall. We hope that you will seize this opportunity to potentially Facebook and survey your way to a very unique piece of jam memorabilia.
The details, official rules, and eligibility requirements
What you are playing for:
2) There will be only one grand prize winner. To borrow a line from Top Gun, there will be “no points for second place.”
How To Enter:
1) Suggest Honest Tune’s Facebook page to friends of yours who you feel would enjoy what we do.You do this by simply heading to the page, “liking” it, clicking the “share” link on the left of the page, and sending selected friends a message suggesting the page to them.
2) Take a short 10 question survey where you will also include your first name and email address so that we will be able to notify the winner.
How a winner will be chosen:
1) All of the email addresses will be printed out from the survey site, folded up, and placed in a hat. One of Honest Tune’s staff member’s infant child will select a name out of the hat. We will take every measure to ensure that said child does not eat the winning name. All of this will be videotaped so that nobody can cry foul…plus it will be cute and possibly funny.
2) THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS 2/17/11 at 11:59AMÂ
1) No previous or current Honest Tune editor/staff may enter.
2) Contributors may enter.
3) Only one entry per person will be allowed and IP Addresses are logged on the survey site.
4) Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Â Scroll Down Past the picture For Important Links
For the survey, click HERE.
For Honest Tune’s Facebook, click HERE.
For Honest Tune’s coverage from Jam Cruise, click HERE for the video scenes/interviews with George Porter Jr., Galactic’s Robert Mercurio, The New Mastersounds, Lotus, Van Ghost, & Zach Deputy. Click HERE for the written piece with photos from David Shehi, Rex Thomson, and James Young.
Email any question that you may have in regards to this contest to Honest Tune’s Live Music Editor, David Shehi.
Recent Contest Winners:
Thomson McCorkle: Signed Phil Lesh Poster
Michael Jones: Signed The Whigs Poster
Dylan Tracy: Two tickets to Disco Biscuits’ Halloween Show